PROTOCOL WHEN CONDUCTING SURVEYS DURING COVID-19
During this unprecedented time, the safety of Vendors, Home Occupiers and indeed ourselves, is of paramount importance.
Consequently, we have introduced slightly different procedures under which our Surveyors will adhere when conducting Survey Reports.
- No Inspections will be conducted where any individual on the property is being shielded or is isolated.
- We will request that occupiers of the property confirm that no individuals displaying any symptoms of the virus prior to the Inspection.
- We will require a confirmation from the Vendor/Occupier of the property that there have been no parties displaying any symptoms of Coronavirus prior to the Inspection.
- Masks will be worn during the Survey.
- If the property is occupied the Surveyor will liaise with the Vendor to ensure that they are happy for the survey to be conducted.
- We will attempt to keep to a minimum, contact with surfaces whilst at the property. To assist us in this matter it would be helpful if Vendors were to leave doors and windows unlocked during our visit.
- We will attempt to keep surface contact to a minimum internally and to assist in this respect, the surveyor will use camera, video and dictation equipment where acceptable and appropriate.